...And I've realized a few things:
- I am so happy that I get to actually spend more than two days with my friends from home.
- I think that will make Adventure Time ten times more fun.
- I also insanely miss my friends from school.
- I will be very happy when my sister is out for the summer so I don't wake up at 7am every morning.
- I missed giving my shower head Broadway concerts.
- I can actually read for enjoyment.
- It's summer. Which means baseball. Which more importantly means baseball pants. And you know, home runs and RBIs and all that good sporty stuff.
- But seriously...the White Sox...I actually like them even if baseball pants weren't in the equation.
- Most of my friends home talk about things I haven't the slightest idea about since they're all science majors.